- Mission. The Texas State Board of Pharmacy's Mission and Philosophy.
- Board Members. Listing of the board members and info about these members.
- Board Meetings. Agendas for up coming meetings and minutes of past meetings held by the Texas State board of Pharmacy.
- Board Policy Statements and Guidelines. Policies and Guidelines adopted by the Board of Pharmacy.
- Contact Information and Directions. Contact information for the Texas State Board of Pharmacy.
- Compact with Texans. This document sets customer service standards and describes customer service principles for TSBP.
- History. A brief history of the Texas State Board of Pharmacy.
- Staff. Staff members for the Texas State Board of Pharmacy.
- Calendar. Schedule of events associated with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy.
- Open Records. The Texas Public Information Act (Act) provides the public the right to request access to government information.
- Public Information Reports. Information to obtain agency reports can be found here.
The Texas State Board of Pharmacy is an independent state health regulatory agency, operating under the authority of its enabling legislation, the Texas Pharmacy Act (Subtitle J. Occupation Code, Chapter 551-566 and 568-569) and the Texas Dangerous Drug Act (Health and Safety Code, Chapter 483)