The Board is made up of eleven members appointed by the Governor, with concurrence of the Senate, for overlapping six-year terms. Seven members must have been licensed as pharmacists in Texas for five years immediately preceding appointment and continue to actively practice pharmacy while serving; one member must have been registered as a pharmacy technician in Texas for five years immediately preceding appointment and continue to actively work as a pharmacy technician while serving; and three members must represent the public. The Board meets quarterly in Austin.
- Jeanne D. Waggener, R.Ph., President
- Christopher M. Dembny, R.Ph., Vice President
- Alice G. Mendoza, R.Ph., Treasurer
- Buford T. Abeldt, Sr., R.Ph.
- L. Suzan Kedron
- Bradley A. Miller, Ph.T.R.
- Phyllis A. Stine
- Chip Thornsburg
- Suzette Tijerina, R.Ph.
- Dennis F. Wiesner, R.Ph.
- Jenny Downing Yoakum, R.Ph.