Send E-Mail Inquiries To ...
Many answers to questions received by TSBP are found in the Texas Pharmacy Laws and Regulations (Law Book). Refer to the law book for answers prior to contacting TSBP staff.
Email TSBP staff by selecting the appropriate link below. Include your name, license number if applicable, current mailing address and phone number with your e-mail. It may take up to ten (10) business days to receive a reply to email. Your patience is appreciated.
Click the appropriate link to email the appropriate TSBP staff.
|Obtaining A License/Registration (Applications)||Renewing A Current License/Registration|
|Pharmacy (Facility) Application||Pharmacy (Facility) License Renewal|
|Pharmacist Application||Pharmacist License Renewal|
|Pharmacy Technicians & Trainee Application||Pharmacy Technicians Renewals|
|Pharmacist Interns Application||Preceptor Inquiries|
- Address/Employment Changes
- Pharmacy Law Questions or call (512) 305-8070
- Continuing Education Programs and CE Audit Information
- Public Information Requests and Written License/Registration Verifications
- Press/Media Requests
- General Information
- Web Master – Questions or Comments About TSBP Website
- Online License Renewal Technical Assistance or Call (877) 452-9060