Pharmacy Technicians & Technician Trainees
Have you moved or changed employment? Change Your Address & Employment Instantly!
Licensees and Registrants, including technicians and technician trainees are required to notify TSBP within 10 days of a change of address, employment, and name online or in writing.
Change of Address Form
Change of Name
Technician Registration must accurately reflect their legal name. If you were married, divorced, or legally changed your name, submit the following:
- A written request to change your name, which includes your new name, clearly printed or typed exactly as it is to appear on the Registration and Board records;
- A copy of the legal court ordered document that changed your name, e.g., marriage license or divorce decree; and
- A money order for $20.00 made payable to the Texas State Board of Pharmacy.
A new certificate and pocket card will be mailed in approximately 10 business days after receipt of a request meeting all requirements as stated above.
Change of Name Form
Obtain a duplicate (replacement) Technician Registration Card
The Board will replace, under certain conditions, a pharmacy technician certificate/pocket card. If a technician certificate/pocket card is lost or destroyed, a registration card may be obtained by submitting the following to the Board office:
- A statement outlining the circumstances under which the card was lost or destroyed;
- Include your full name, address and registration number; and
- A money order for $20, payable to the Texas State Board of Pharmacy.
A replacement registration card will be mailed in approximately 10 to 17 business days after receipt of a request meeting all requirements as stated above.
Documentation should be mailed with money order payable to:
Texas State Board of Pharmacy
333 Guadalupe Street, Suite 3-500
Austin, Texas 78701