Request a Duplicate Pharmacy Certificate
The Board will replace, under certain circumstances, a pharmacy certificate.
If the pharmacy certificate has been lost or destroyed, a replacement may be obtained by submitting the following to the Board Office:
- A written statement that provides the following:
- The circumstances under which the certificate was lost or destroyed
- The Pharmacy Name, Address, and License Number
- The Full Name of the Person Making the Request and Relation to the Pharmacy
- A Check or Money Order made payable to the Texas State Board of Pharmacy for $20 for reprinting the certificate.
Once received, allow 10 business days for the duplicate to be processed and mailed out to the pharmacy. Once mailed, it may take 10-14 business days for it to arrive by United States Postal Service.
If you wish for the pharmacy license to be mailed by another courier service, provide a pre-paid shipping label with the written statement.
For any questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org