License & Registration Verifications
The databases are updated Monday through Friday by 12 noon. Texas State Board of Pharmacy (TSBP) has migrated to a new regulatory database system. Within this new system, all previous "pending" technician and technician trainee statuses will no longer be viewable on our website under the License and Registration Verification link. Once your registration is approved, it will appear as active on our website and your new certificate will be mailed out. Should the TSBP have any questions, you will be contacted by telephone or mail. Otherwise, please continue monitoring your status on our website. Please allow a minimum of 6 weeks from the date all items specified on the application have been completed for processing your application.
- Pharmacist Search
- Search features and license verifications for Pharmacists.
Pharmacist licensed within the past 30 days, see RULE §283.9 (e) for more information.
- Pharmacy Search
- Search features and license verifications for Pharmacies.
- Pharmacist Intern Search
- Search for Pharmacist Interns.
- Pharmacy Technician / Technician Trainee Search
- Search for Pharmacy Technicians and Technician Trainees.
- Download Tables for License Verifications
- Instructions on how to download CSV files.
- Open Records Request Form
- Submit Open Records Request
- Class E-S (Non-Resident Sterile Compounding) Pharmacy Inspectors
- Confirm the inspector's association with the TSBP for the purposes of Class E Inspections.
All results are subject to the terms of this disclaimer below.
The Texas State Board of Pharmacy maintains this web site to enhance public access to the Board's information. This is a service that is continually under development. While we try to keep the information timely and accurate, we make no guarantees. We will make an effort to correct errors brought to our attention. This data is current as of the previous work day with the exception of information relating to the existence of disciplinary orders. The documents on this web site contain links to information created and maintained by other public and private organizations. Please be aware that we do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of this outside information. Further, the inclusion of links to particular items in hypertext is not intended to reflect their importance, nor is it intended to endorse any views expressed or products or services offered by the author of the reference or the organization operating the server on which the reference is maintained.