TSBP JOB OPENINGS
Investigator III (2 openings)
A resume may be submitted as a supplement to the State of Texas application; however a resume submitted in lieu of a State of Texas application will be rejected. A State of Texas application with “see resume” within the summary of experience is considered incomplete and will be rejected.
Applications may be submitted by mail, in person, or email to: Texas State Board of Pharmacy, 333 Guadalupe St, Ste 3-500, Austin Texas 78701; firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to receive a veteran’s preference for any position, one of the following documents must be submitted to TSBP with the employment application:
- Copy of the DD-214;
- A statement of compensation from the Veteran’s Administration; or
- A copy of the DD1300
The Texas State Board of Pharmacy (TSBP) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/ADA Employer and Smoke Free Agency.
The TSBP’s employment positions are covered by the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). TSBP does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
- State of Texas Application for Employment - Online
- State of Texas Application for Employment - PDF
- State of Texas Application for Employment - WORD
- Instructions for Completing the State of Texas Application for Employment
- Employment History Continuation Sheet