Obtaining Duplicate Pharmacist's Documents
Pharmacist’s Wall Certificate – License Renewal Certificate and/or Pocket Card – Preceptor Certificate
The Board will replace, under certain conditions, a pharmacist’s wall certificate, license renewal certificate/pocket card and/or preceptor certificate. To obtain replacements of these documents, the following procedures should be observed.
Lost or Destroyed Documents
If a pharmacist’s wall certificate, license renewal certificate/pocket card, or preceptor certificate is lost or destroyed, a replacement document may be obtained by submitting the following to the Board office:
- a statement outlining the circumstances under which the document was lost or destroyed;
- the name, address and license number of the pharmacist; and
- a cashier's check or money order, payable to the Board, in the following amount:
- for a pharmacist’s license renewal certificate/pocket card only — $20.00.
- for a pharmacist’s wall certificate only — $35.00.
- for a pharmacist’s wall certificate plus renewal certificate/pocket card — $35.00
- for a pharmacist’s preceptor certificate — $20.00.
Replacement wall certificates will be mailed in approximately 12 weeks from receipt of request/fee. Replacement license renewal certificates/pocket cards and preceptor certificates will be mailed in approximately 1 week from receipt of request/fee.