Facts About Your Prescriptions is published to provide information to consumers about prescription medicines, prescriptions, pharmacists, pharmacies, and the role and functions of the Texas State Board of Pharmacy. You may contact the Board office if you would like to receive a copy of this information.
The Official U.S. Government Site for People with Medicare.
The Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) site for information regarding Medicare prescription coverage.
Four out of 10 teens think that prescription medications are much safer to abuse than illicit drugs, even if they are not prescribed by a doctor. That’s why AWARErx.org is helping to raise AWARxEness among consumers and patients. The site offers authoritative resources about medication safety, prescription drug misuse and abuse, medication disposal, and safely buying medications on the Internet.
- NABP Alerts the Public About Online Drug Sellers Taking Advantage of Drug Shortage Fears
- Consumer Alerts
- Find suggestions on what you can do to protect your families, friends, and communities from prescription drug misuse, counterfeit drugs, and illegal Internet drug outlets.
- Proper Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Tips for Taking Medicines Safely
- Consumer Health Information from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- “Who’s the Medication Expert in the White Coat?”