Relicensure — Pharmacy Technicians
Before proceeding, answer the following questions to determine if the relicensure application is appropriate:
- Are you a registered pharmacy technician or a pharmacy technician trainee?
- Registered Pharmacy Technician - If this is your license type, proceed to Question 2.
- Pharmacy Technician Trainee - If this is your license type, you are not eligible for relicensure or renewal. Instead apply to upgrade your registration to a pharmacy technician registration.
Not sure – Verify your registration type using the Online Verification Page.
Is your Registration Delinquent or Expired?
- Delinquent - You are not eligible for relicensure, but you can renew your pharmacy technician registration.
- Expired - If your registration is expired, proceed to Question 3.
- Not sure – Verify Registration Status using the Online Verification Page
- Yes – Request a relicensure application packet by emailing email@example.com with the subject line "Relicensure application packet request." Please include your full name (as licensed with us), your date of birth or expired TSBP Technician License number.
- No – You will not be eligible for relicensure until you have a current certification from one of the above national certification entities. Contact one of the above entities to learn how to obtain pharmacy technician certification.